SAVE WITH SOLAR POWER TODAY, HELP OUR ENVIRONMENT FOR TOMORROW!
Best Solar Contractor
14+ Years of Experience
ES Solar is committed to ensuring that homeowners can seamlessly make the switch to solar power. Looking for the best solar & battery companies near you for residential or commercial solar installations? Look no further! With more than 14 years of experience and a great reputation for excellence, you can’t go wrong with ES Solar.
Our Local Team
Everyone on our team, including our representatives, office staff, and licensed solar power contractors fully appreciate the value of solar energy. That’s why we do our best to help our clients take full advantage of the many benefits that solar energy & backup battery offers. Not to mention the fact that you’ll be doing your part to conserve the environment for future generations.
Our Service Area
We service homes and businesses throughout Utah, Wyoming, California, Idaho and Texas. We will be servicing Nevada soon.
Trust the Largest Solar & BATTERY Provider
SEARCHING FOR THE BEST SOLAR COMPANY?
- Licensing and Credentials: Always ensure that you are working with a company that has the proper credentials. These will often be provided on the website, but you can also call and ask about a company’s certifications if necessary. The most important credentials include state-required licensing and NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) licensing.
- Experience: A solar company with more years of experience such as ES Solar, will always be a safer bet, regardless of its size. This applies to both residential and commercial solar installations.
- Check the Reviews: Check for ES Solar reviews online. Google and Facebook are great resources for this. You can also get in touch with the company and ask them to send you a few references. ES Solar has a reviews page to make your decision-making process easier.
- Financing Options Available: Find out what financing options the solar company offers and establish whether they offer one that works for you. To learn more about the solar panel financing options ES Solar offers, contact us today!
- Request a Quote: Once you have narrowed down your list of reliable solar contractors, you can request quotes and compare. This may involve visits to your property for more accurate pricing. Take advantage of these visits to ask any questions you may have. This is also a good opportunity to gauge each company’s level of professionalism. ES Solar offers a free quote and estimate!
Residential Solar Panel Installation
Commercial Solar Installation
The availability of solar energy means that companies can eliminate their monthly power bills. In place of that, for a one-time fee, you get to produce your energy for many years to come. You never have to worry about fluctuating electricity rates that directly affect your operating costs. Get in touch with the most experienced commercial solar contractors. Call us today.
Call us today on (801) 614-0606 for your free, no-obligation evaluation and customized solar plan.
Free Customized Solar Plan
Thinking about solar? We will provide you with a free no-obligation home evaluation and customized solar plan. This will contain the information you need to determine if solar is right for you. This will contain the information you need to determine if solar is right for you. Let us know more about you by filling out the form and one of our professionals will contact you with more details.
If you have any other questions please contact us at: (801) 614-0606
AREAS WE SERVE:
UTAH – IDAHO – WYOMING – CALIFORNIA – TEXAS
COMING SOON: NEVADA